A Vice President at HVS, Breanna S. Smith has extensive experience consulting in lodging markets throughout the Pacific Northwest, as well as in California, Montana, and Alaska. In addition, Breanna has authored numerous articles on the performance trends and dynamics of hotel markets in the Pacific Northwest, as well as on topics such as revenue management.
Since joining HVS in 2015, Breanna has evaluated hotels of all asset classes and has consulted on numerous proposed developments, including urban, coastal, suburban, and rural markets. Breanna has also overseen assignments across the U.S.
She specializes in providing in-depth market research and positioning complex or unique assets, including the following notable projects:
- Proposed Ritz Carlton & Branded Residences, Portland, OR
- Proposed Woodlark Hotel Portland, Portland, OR
- Proposed InterContinental Avenue Bellevue, Bellevue, WA
- Proposed Hotel Carlin at Carlin Bay, Harrison, ID
- Proposed Boutique Retreat, McMinnville, OR
- Proposed Lodge, San Clemente, San Clemente, CA
- Market Study Wine Region Hotel, Sunnyslope, ID
- Eritage Resort, Walla Walla, WA
- Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa, Astoria, OR
- Hotel 43, Boise, ID
Breanna earned a BSBA specializing in hospitality from the University of Denver and has previous experience in hotel sales and revenue management. Breanna is a state-certified general appraiser, and she is working toward a designation of MAI as a Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute.
Follow Breanna on LinkedIn.
HVS is the nation's leading consulting firm that is laser-focused on the hospitality sector. The firm provides expertise through every phase of ownership across a wide range of hospitality assets. We help clients succeed in the complex consulting arena, from feasibility studies to exit strategies and everything in between.